Corporate Membership 2016
Corporate Membership (1st Jan 2016 - 31st Dec 2016)
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Each corporate member is listed on the cover of Spectrum, as being a corporate member. The Spectrum is widely distributed within the HSE, Industry and Academia.
- Each Corporate Member will be listed on the BEAI web site and a link to their website is provided where appropriate
- Corporate members are entitled to a requested number of copies of Spectrum
- A Corporate Membership certificate is presented to each corporate member for display in appropriate areas, e.g. Company reception areas.
- Corporate members have use of the recruitment section of the BEAI web page,
- Each corporate member is contributing to the support and development of Biomedical and Clinical Engineering within Ireland and internationally, by enabling the BEAI to participate as a full member of the IFMBE.
- Each company is entitled to submit technical or clinical articles for consideration in the Journal.
Companies employees can benefit from the Individual Membership Benefits:
- Entitled to a free copy of the Spectrum Journal.
- Welcome to present at the BEAI Annual Scientific Meeting and receive a discount on the entry fee.
- Free access to the member’s only section of our website, giving them access to the latest edition of Spectrum Journal, archived editions of Spectrum, presentations from our annual scientific meetings.
- Access to our online discussion forum, offering a wealth of information and networking opportunities.
- Free or reduced entry to BEAI organised Technical Evenings.
- BEAI membership opens the door to networking opportunities and information sharing.
- BEAI members have access to CPD approved events.
To renew your existing BEAI Corporate Membership for 2016 (1st Jan - 31st Dec), please click on the 'Add to Cart' button below, go to the 'Checkout' and follow the instructions (where you can log in to your existing BEAI account).
Once complete, you will then be redirected to a secure payment site (PayPal), where you can pay your membership fees by debit or credit card.
(If you would prefer not to pay using this method, you can pay by Cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer. Further details on this can be obtained by emailing the Treasurer on email@example.com).
Once the payment has been received, you'll receive a confirmation email and your account will be active until the 31st Dec 2016.
(This payment renews all employee accounts that are currently linked to your company and registered with the BEAI.)
If you have any queries or concerns about the Membership Renewal process, please use the 'Contact Us' form.