Full Individual Member: Any individual working as a Biomedical/Clinical Engineer (or similar), who is working in the public or private sector.
Becoming a Member
BEAI membership is open to both private individuals and companies working in the Biomedical/Clinical Engineering sector or similar fields in Ireland.
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Each member is contributing to the support and development of Biomedical and Clinical Engineering within Ireland and internationally, by enabling the BEAI to participate as a full member of the IFMBE.
- BEAI members are entitled to a free copy of the Spectrum Journal.
- BEAI members are welcome to present at the BEAI Annual Scientific Meeting and receive a discount on the entry fee.
- BEAI members have free access to the member’s only section of our website, giving them access to the latest edition of Spectrum Journal, archived editions of Spectrum, presentations from our annual scientific meetings.
- BEAI members have access to our online discussion forum, offering a wealth of information and networking opportunities.
- Free or reduced entry to BEAI organised Technical Evenings.
- BEAI membership opens the door to networking opportunities and information sharing.
- BEAI members have access to CPD approved events.
(Click here to renew your Individual Membership)
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Each corporate member is listed on the cover of Spectrum, as being a corporate member. The Spectrum is widely distributed within the HSE, Industry and Academia.
- Each Corporate Member will be listed on the BEAI web site and a link to their website is provided where appropriate
- All members of their organisation are associate members of the BEAI, and as such get reduced admission to the scientific seminars and other BEAI events, where entrance fees are applicable. Note: On any voting issues each corporate member has only one vote.
- Corporate members are entitled to a requested number of copies of Spectrum
- A Corporate Membership certificate is presented to each corporate member for display in appropriate areas, e.g. Company reception areas.
- Corporate members have use of the recruitment section of the BEAI web page,
- Each corporate member is contributing to the support and development of Biomedical and Clinical Engineering within Ireland and internationally, by enabling the BEAI to participate as a full member of the IFMBE.
- Each company is entitled to submit technical or clinical articles for consideration in the Journal.
(Click here to renew your Corporate Membership)