The BEAI would like to thank all our members and colleagues alike who have supported the organisation throughout 2015.
We are delighted to be able to report the following:
- Our Continuing Education Series for Clinical Engineers has been a great success. Attendance at the first 2 sessions in 2015 were very high, with 2 more sessions due to take place in the 1st Qtr of 2016.
- Membership figures are up on previous years, with significant interest from both the individual and corporate membership.
- The 2015 Annual Scientific Conference broke all the records from previous years, with a record high number of attendees, and an overbooked exhibition session. Thanks to Brennan & Company as our 2015 Gold sponsor. We would like to thank everyone for their valuable feedback in the recent questionnaire, which will help us to create an even better event in 2016. The feedback from the questionnaire will be published in January 2016.
- We have continued to grow our partnerships and networking links with other bodies and organisations, and hope to move our strategy development to the next phase in 2016.
A few dates for your diary:
- Wed 20th April 2016 @ 12pm – BEAI Annual General Meeting. Location: AMNCH, Tallaght, Dublin.
- Friday 7th October 2016 – BEAI Annual Scientific Conference. Location: TBC
Other events and dates for your diary can be found on our website www.beai.ie
A special congratulations to Michael Towey (Portiuncula Hospital, Galway), who was the recent winner from the questionnaire competition, gaining complimentary membership and conference attendance for 2016 for the BEAI.
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a nice Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
BEAI Executive Committee